Saving With 6abc
Save 25% on jeans when you donate an old pair
Jan. 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Aeropostale stores are once again conducting a blue jeans recycling drive. And if you donate an old pair, you'll get 25% off new ones.
The old jeans are donated to teens in homeless shelters. According to Aeropostale's site, 1.7 million teens live in shelters nationwide and their most-requested item is jeans.
In the past, the clothing chain has collect 2.5 million pairs of jeans.
For the details on this drive and how teens can win a $5,000 for spreading the word about it, click here.
saving tip of the day, money saving, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 19 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del. 2 min ago
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart 45 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark,...
2 min ago