Saving With 6abc
Stock up time for stamps
Jan. 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- On Sunday, January 27, 2013, the cost of a first-class letter stamp will be increasing from $.45 to $.46.
Granted, it's not a huge increase, but if you're going to need a lot of stamps, now is a great time to stock up.
You can buy the Forever Stamps for $.45 and use them, as the name implies, forever.
If you have a big event, like a wedding, coming up and you know you're going to have to send out invitations, stamp RSVP cards and mail Thank You notes in the next year, buying stamps now will help you stay on budget.
saving tip of the day, money saving, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Snow Arriving 34 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm causes multiple accidents, delays at airport 1 min ago
- Photos: Wintry weather forecast maps 6 min ago
- Photos: Images of Sunday's wintry mix 45 min ago
- Video: Eagles fan tailgate in the snow 44 min ago
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- East Oak Lane apartment fire under control
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Mandela
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a relief
- Snow Arriving
34 min ago