Saving With 6abc
Stock up time for stamps
Jan. 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- On Sunday, January 27, 2013, the cost of a first-class letter stamp will be increasing from $.45 to $.46.
Granted, it's not a huge increase, but if you're going to need a lot of stamps, now is a great time to stock up.
You can buy the Forever Stamps for $.45 and use them, as the name implies, forever.
If you have a big event, like a wedding, coming up and you know you're going to have to send out invitations, stamp RSVP cards and mail Thank You notes in the next year, buying stamps now will help you stay on budget.
saving tip of the day, money saving, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases