Saving With 6abc
Saving with 6abc: February deals
February 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Valentine's Day is just about a week and a half away, but we're showing you, and your wallet, some love today. Here are some of the best bargains you will find in February!
February 4, 2013
Many people have sadly already fallen off the fitness bandwagon so in order to get those sales going again on fitness apparel, manufacturers lower prices.
All of the new models are rolling out now, so if you are OK with the last version or last year's model, now is the time to buy. You can save up to half off.
People travel in December and they travel in the summer, so with this travel lull, retailers slash prices on all travel-related goods and services from luggage to airfare and hotel deals.
Think Presidents' Day Sales! You can save up to 30% off during the 3-day weekend.
It's the Perfect Time to Get a High-End Coat! All cold weather companies like North Face and Columbia are finally dropping those prices. Since some coats will be marked up to 85% off, you can save hundreds of dollars.
money saving, online saving, saving with 6abc
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 38 min ago
- Milder Monday 25 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 38 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 20 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 38 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up 36 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry...
38 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
38 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
38 min ago
- Milder Monday
25 min ago