Saving With 6abc
Drugstore items at bargain prices
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - Feb. 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- L'eggs pantyhose for a dollar a pair. Beyonce's Pulse perfume for $18 a bottle. And a Gillette Venus shaver for $2.
Those are just some of the deals we found at the new Jomarket at the Jomar store in Northeast Philadelphia. Jomar stores are best known for their discounted clothing and fabric.
Jomar's Mark Segal explains the concept, "In this economy, we have decided to add a commodities room, where we offer drug store merchandise for pretty much half-price of what you could find at the drug store."
Among the other deals we found: Nexxus Humectress conditioner for $2, Centrum Silver vitamins for $6, and Dayquil for $3.
Segal says, "Some of the merchandise is close to a sell-by date or a best-used-by date. Or some of it we get because the company has changed the branding or the packaging."
Plus, there are items that can't go bad, like $1 light bulbs and small appliances at half-off the manufacturer's suggested retail price.
The Jomarkets are located inside Jomar stores and are open the same hours. To find a location near you, click here.
money saving, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Police: Missing boy struck by car 26 min ago
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school 1 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico 6 min ago
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013 20 min ago
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
1 min ago