Saving With 6abc
Joe's Crab Shack offers deals for Autism Month donations
April 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- April is Autism Awareness Month and at Joe's Crab Shack, they're marking the occasion by raising money and offering deals.
Here's how it works.
Throughout the month of April, if you donate $1 through Joe's Crab Shack to Autism Speaks, you will receive a coupon for a free kids' meal entree. If you donate $5, you'll get a coupon for a free order of Crazy Good Crab Dip. And if you donate $10 you'll get a coupon for a free Classic Steampot with a $10 donation.
You must donate by the end of the month. The coupons are good May 1, 2013, through June 15, 2013.
Click here for more information.
Thanks to The Bargainist for this tip.
saving tip of the day, money saving, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex 1 min ago
- Western Pa. school reopens after stabbings
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 48 min ago
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game
Saving with 6abc Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos