Saving With 6abc
Joe's Crab Shack offers deals for Autism Month donations
April 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- April is Autism Awareness Month and at Joe's Crab Shack, they're marking the occasion by raising money and offering deals.
Here's how it works.
Throughout the month of April, if you donate $1 through Joe's Crab Shack to Autism Speaks, you will receive a coupon for a free kids' meal entree. If you donate $5, you'll get a coupon for a free order of Crazy Good Crab Dip. And if you donate $10 you'll get a coupon for a free Classic Steampot with a $10 donation.
You must donate by the end of the month. The coupons are good May 1, 2013, through June 15, 2013.
Click here for more information.
Thanks to The Bargainist for this tip.
saving tip of the day, money saving, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Snow today, heavy at times
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps 34 min ago
- Gunman fires shots through window, teens wounded
- Heavy flames damage Southwest Philadelphia house
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy 41 min ago
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition