Saving With 6abc
Saving with 6abc: Save through social media
April 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Time now to save with 6abc and today we are talking savvy ways to save big money through social media.
Also, be sure to use social search engines. Take your online search for bargains a step farther with sites like topsy.com or bing.com/social. They let you surf the latest sale-related posts on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
Then, share your savings with friends. A lot of online stores like ideeli.com and modcloth.com reward you with discounts or credits if you get others to sign up and make a purchase. When given the choice, send a referral URL to your social networks instead of entering your friends' and family's individual e-mail addresses.
Finally find discounts on Twitter by using popular hashtags. If you combine words such as "shopping" and "clothing" with tags like:
twitter, facebook, google, online saving, money saving, saving with 6abc
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar 3 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote 38 min ago
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen 3 min ago
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
3 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
3 min ago