Saving With 6abc
Saving with 6abc: Save through social media
April 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Time now to save with 6abc and today we are talking savvy ways to save big money through social media.
Also, be sure to use social search engines. Take your online search for bargains a step farther with sites like topsy.com or bing.com/social. They let you surf the latest sale-related posts on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
Then, share your savings with friends. A lot of online stores like ideeli.com and modcloth.com reward you with discounts or credits if you get others to sign up and make a purchase. When given the choice, send a referral URL to your social networks instead of entering your friends' and family's individual e-mail addresses.
Finally find discounts on Twitter by using popular hashtags. If you combine words such as "shopping" and "clothing" with tags like:
twitter, facebook, google, online saving, money saving, saving with 6abc
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands 2 min ago
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school 4 min ago
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested 1 min ago
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly...
4 min ago