Saving With 6abc
T-shirts on sale just in time for warm weather
April 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Spring has finally sprung around here and if your wardrobe needs to sprucing up for the season, several retailers are offering T-shirt deals.
Old Navy is offering a Buy One, Get One Free deal on select T-shirt styles in-stores through April 24, 2013, Online, many T-shirts are priced at 50% off. Click here for more information.
Loft has a Buy One, Get One 50% off deal on full-price tops. No expiration date is listed for this offer. To learn more, click here.
And at Aeropostale, many styles of tops and shorts are 50% off. Plus, you can use this printable coupon to take $10 off a $50 purchase or $25 off a $100 purchase through May 1, 2013. For more information on this sale, click here.
saving tip of the day, money saving, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 8 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 5 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Fire forces several residents from Logan apartments 59 min ago
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ 12 min ago
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Rare fish found off Delaware River
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
5 min ago
- Fire forces several residents from Logan...
59 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
8 min ago