Saving With 6abc
T-shirts on sale just in time for warm weather
April 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Spring has finally sprung around here and if your wardrobe needs to sprucing up for the season, several retailers are offering T-shirt deals.
Old Navy is offering a Buy One, Get One Free deal on select T-shirt styles in-stores through April 24, 2013, Online, many T-shirts are priced at 50% off. Click here for more information.
Loft has a Buy One, Get One 50% off deal on full-price tops. No expiration date is listed for this offer. To learn more, click here.
And at Aeropostale, many styles of tops and shorts are 50% off. Plus, you can use this printable coupon to take $10 off a $50 purchase or $25 off a $100 purchase through May 1, 2013. For more information on this sale, click here.
saving tip of the day, money saving, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking 20 min ago
- Record Warmth! 5 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall...
20 min ago
- Record Warmth!
5 min ago