Saving With 6abc
Saving with 6abc: Valuable food apps
April 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- It's almost dinner time. Whether you're looking for takeout or a reservation close to home or you are on vacation and need a good recommendation, there's an app to help you chose the best eats.
An editor at Food and Wine Magazine says one of her favorites is Chefs Feed. It lets you find the most-highly recommended restaurants suggested by more than 500 top chefs who will even tell you their favorite things on the menu!
If you are a seafood fan, the Seafood Watch App from Monterey Bay Aquarium helps you order sustainable seafood.
Oysterpedia helps you find the best ones in town and offers a guide where you can learn about different oysters' characteristics.
For a great cocktail near you, the F&W Cocktails App from Food and Wine Magazine lists hundreds of drink recipes and the best bars in town.
Evernote Food is an app that lets you catalog your favorite meals, build your own cookbook with your favorite recipes and even catalog your food pictures. Evernote has teamed up with OpenTable so you can make reservations at those places instead of just talking about it.
food, cell phones, lifestyle, saving with 6abc
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours 57 min ago
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for...
57 min ago