Saving With 6abc
Target flip-flop deal
April 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- I know the weather hasn't really been feeling summer-like yet, but the warm temperatures will come eventually.
And if you're planning on wearing flip-flops once it warms up, here's a great deal from Target.
Click here for a coupon that will take $2 off a pair of women's shoes or sandals.
Apply it to flip-flops at Target that are regularly priced at $2.50 and you'll end up paying just $.50 a pair.
saving tip of the day, money saving, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Missing mom, baby from Newark, Del. found
- Sinkhole opens up on Northern Liberties street 17 min ago
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case 39 min ago
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's