Saving With 6abc
Get healthy, save money
May 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- May is here and this month is as good a time as any to think about getting and staying healthy.
Throughout this month, CVS pharmacies are offering free health screenings.
These screenings include checks for Blood Pressure, Body Mass Index, Cholesterol, Glucose and Bone Density.
The screenings are offered from 2:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. each Thursday, Friday and Saturday in May.
As an added incentive, patients who take part in the screenings will get a free tote bag and a $5 coupon. You must present a CVS ExtraCare card to take advantage of this offer.
For details and participating locations, click here.
saving tip of the day, money saving, lifestyle, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?