Saving With 6abc
Get healthy, save money
May 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- May is here and this month is as good a time as any to think about getting and staying healthy.
Throughout this month, CVS pharmacies are offering free health screenings.
These screenings include checks for Blood Pressure, Body Mass Index, Cholesterol, Glucose and Bone Density.
The screenings are offered from 2:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. each Thursday, Friday and Saturday in May.
As an added incentive, patients who take part in the screenings will get a free tote bag and a $5 coupon. You must present a CVS ExtraCare card to take advantage of this offer.
For details and participating locations, click here.
saving tip of the day, money saving, lifestyle, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse 26 min ago
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Teen wounded in Point Breeze shooting
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Protests overshadow Mayor's budget address
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
26 min ago