Saving With 6abc
Saving with 6abc: Refunds for downloaded apps
May 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- If you have ever been less than happy with an app you downloaded, don't worry! There are some refunds in cyberspace!
If the app is, difficult to download or it doesn't work right or it didn't live up to expectations, here's how you might be able to get your money back.
1. Google Play has a generous policy for Android devices: If you uninstall an app within 15 minutes of buying it, you automatically receive a refund. If that time has passed, you can contact customer service to explain the issue.
2. BlackBerry's App World states that all apps are non-refundable, but there are exceptions for technical difficulties. Still, calling customer service can help.
3. Apple won't issue a refund if you dislike an app or it has a glitch, but if the app was purchased by mistake you may be able to get your money back by reporting a policy to iTunes.
4. For Windows Phone, you can request a refund by logging into the Windows Phone Marketplace and using the Support option to request a refund for the apps on your Purchase History page.
lifestyle, saving with 6abc
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
Saving with 6abc Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos