Saving With 6abc
Saving with 6abc: Refunds for downloaded apps
May 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- If you have ever been less than happy with an app you downloaded, don't worry! There are some refunds in cyberspace!
If the app is, difficult to download or it doesn't work right or it didn't live up to expectations, here's how you might be able to get your money back.
1. Google Play has a generous policy for Android devices: If you uninstall an app within 15 minutes of buying it, you automatically receive a refund. If that time has passed, you can contact customer service to explain the issue.
2. BlackBerry's App World states that all apps are non-refundable, but there are exceptions for technical difficulties. Still, calling customer service can help.
3. Apple won't issue a refund if you dislike an app or it has a glitch, but if the app was purchased by mistake you may be able to get your money back by reporting a policy to iTunes.
4. For Windows Phone, you can request a refund by logging into the Windows Phone Marketplace and using the Support option to request a refund for the apps on your Purchase History page.
lifestyle, saving with 6abc
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Tracking Weekend Storm 30 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash 56 min ago
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering 50 min ago
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes 44 min ago
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
- Tracking Weekend Storm
30 min ago
Saving with 6abc Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos