Saving With 6abc
Get cash back when shopping online
May 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- If you're finishing up your Mother's Day shopping -- or doing any shopping online -- you can get cash back on your purchases by using a cash-back shopping portal.
Instead of going directly to where you want to shop, you first go to the cash back site and search for your desired retailer.
The cash back site will link you to your retailer, and also provide you with coupon codes to save you even more money when you shop.
Once you make a purchase, a percentage of that purchase price will go into your account.
Each site works a bit differently, but several times a year, you can redeem the amount in your account to get a check, a gift card or a PayPal deposit.
Using these sites is a great way to get a present for Mom, and a little something for yourself, too.
saving tip of the day, money saving, coupon codes, online saving, mothers day, lifestyle, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish