Saving With 6abc
Saving with 6abc: Target enters bridal game
May 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Incredible news for brides on a budget!
Target, famous for its designer collaborations is now say "I do" to an online-only collection of wedding wear!
Target just launched a bridal line called Tevolio, with wedding dresses that are just $99! There are also bridesmaid gowns and flower girl dresses all ranging from $69.99 to $129.99.
The average wedding dress costs about $1,200.
Imagine that you can outfit your whole bridal party for that money with these prices! It's all being sold exclusively online, but there is a return policy should the items not fit and they have suits for the groom and groomsmen too!
lifestyle, target, weddings, saving with 6abc
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 43 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa 16 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 36 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom