Saving With 6abc
Saving with 6abc: Target enters bridal game
May 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Incredible news for brides on a budget!
Target, famous for its designer collaborations is now say "I do" to an online-only collection of wedding wear!
Target just launched a bridal line called Tevolio, with wedding dresses that are just $99! There are also bridesmaid gowns and flower girl dresses all ranging from $69.99 to $129.99.
The average wedding dress costs about $1,200.
Imagine that you can outfit your whole bridal party for that money with these prices! It's all being sold exclusively online, but there is a return policy should the items not fit and they have suits for the groom and groomsmen too!
lifestyle, target, weddings, saving with 6abc
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book