Saving With 6abc
Saving with 6abc: Target enters bridal game
May 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Incredible news for brides on a budget!
Target, famous for its designer collaborations is now say "I do" to an online-only collection of wedding wear!
Target just launched a bridal line called Tevolio, with wedding dresses that are just $99! There are also bridesmaid gowns and flower girl dresses all ranging from $69.99 to $129.99.
The average wedding dress costs about $1,200.
Imagine that you can outfit your whole bridal party for that money with these prices! It's all being sold exclusively online, but there is a return policy should the items not fit and they have suits for the groom and groomsmen too!
lifestyle, target, weddings, saving with 6abc
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 49 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 18 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 25 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
49 min ago