Saving With 6abc
Saving with 6abc: Ibotta
June 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Consumer Reporter Nydia Han found a way you can earn cash back after you buy something!
The process requires about the same time it would take to clip Sunday coupons, but many people think this is a FUN way to earn cash back! Plus, it's easy and you can do it all on the go!
The app is called Ibotta. Here's how it works: Before you go shopping. go to Ibotta. It shows you groceries and other items on a virtual shelf. Underneath each item is how much cash back you can earn and what you have to do to get the cash. You may have to take a poll, answer a trivia question, or post to Facebook.
After you pick your items and do the tasks, actually buy the products at any participating chain grocery store or pharmacy or big box store like Walmart and Target. Then verify your purchase by uploading a photo and voila! Money is deposited into your PayPal account.
Each task will net you anywhere from 25¢ to 75¢ cash back. All those cents can add up to big dollars.
lifestyle, saving with 6abc, nydia han
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 29 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester 10 min ago
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ