Saving With 6abc
Saving with 6abc: Wedding Gown Payback
June 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Calling all brides! Whether you are planning a wedding or your big day has come and gone,
We're helping you get a return on your gown investment!
A website called preownedweddingdresses.com connects buyers and sellers.
It was started by a woman who had a tough time selling her own wedding dress, so she started the website which is kind of like an ebay exclusively for bridal gowns.
It helps you calculate the resale value and you can get up to 50% of what you pai
d. So whether you need extra cash, the wedding has been called off or you simply have no space, here's the place!
Hey, there's even a dress Beyonce wore in a music video on there!
lifestyle, saving with 6abc
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 36 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman 9 min ago
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco 34 min ago
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila. 39 min ago
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman 7 min ago
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more