Saving With 6abc
Saving with 6abc: Wedding Gown Payback
June 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Calling all brides! Whether you are planning a wedding or your big day has come and gone,
We're helping you get a return on your gown investment!
A website called preownedweddingdresses.com connects buyers and sellers.
It was started by a woman who had a tough time selling her own wedding dress, so she started the website which is kind of like an ebay exclusively for bridal gowns.
It helps you calculate the resale value and you can get up to 50% of what you pai
d. So whether you need extra cash, the wedding has been called off or you simply have no space, here's the place!
Hey, there's even a dress Beyonce wore in a music video on there!
lifestyle, saving with 6abc
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 11 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 4 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?