Saving With 6abc
Service and savings at new Boutique Wearhouse
CHERRY HILL, New Jersey - July 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- It's been two-and-a-half years since Robin Cohen opened the Boutique Wearhouse in Newtown Square and now she's taken her concept across the river to Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
"The concept of Boutique Wearhouse is upscale, off-price, full customer service," Cohen explains. "Women should be able to shop in a friendly, fun, relaxed atmosphere and that's what we offer."
We got a sneak peek inside the new Boutique Wearhouse, just as Robin and her staff were getting everything ready for this week's grand opening.
Cohen used to be a broker for off-price chains like T.J. Maxx and Loehmann's. Now, she uses her experience and contacts to stock her own store with boutique-quality clothing and accessories.
Items might get here a couple of weeks after they show up at full-price shops, but the savings are worth the wait.
This blue leather jacket retails for $448, here it's $328. $159 black jeans sell for $119 instead of $159, and a Leota New York dress is $119, instead of the retail price of $168.
The better the deal Cohen can work with her suppliers, the better the deal for her shoppers.
"It's how I buy, we pass that savings on to the customer," she explains. "Sometimes there could be a $20 savings on an item, sometimes, there could be a $50 savings."
But it's not just the prices that bring customers here, it's the personal service each receives. Plus, special events, like shopping and champagne every Thursday evening.
Cohen says, "My main goal is customer service, because I feel like it's really lacking, even in boutiques today. The customer's Number One."
The new shop is located in a strip mall in the 100 block of Springdale Road.
And currently, you can take advantage of a Living Social deal offering $50 to spend at the Boutique Wearhouse for just $25.
To check out the Boutique Wearhouse website, click here.For the Living Social deal, click here.
lifestyle, clothing savings, money saving, cherry hill, 6at4, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Building under demolition collapses in Old City 13 min ago
- Windy and cold today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3rd suspect ID'd in Exton jewelry store theft
- Saints will trade Sproles to Eagles; Birds sign Carroll
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies 11 min ago
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- High winds cause damage across the region
- Photos: Pictures from Thursday's wind damage
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad