Saving With 6abc
Saving with 6abc: Get paid to use your phone
August 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Consumer reporter Nydia Han has a way you can earn money for something we all do many times a day.
How many times a day do you swipe to unlock your phone? A lot, right?
Well now, you can earn money when you swipe. It's all thanks to the Locket app, which is free.
Here's how it works:
Download Locket and you'll get ads or offers on your lock screen. If you swipe to the left, you can open the ad or claim the deal. If you swipe to the right, you can unlock your phone. But either way you get paid one penny when you swipe!
Right now the max you can earn is 3-cents an hour. But for a limited time, you can also earn $1 for every friend that signs up.
Every penny counts and you could make hundreds of dollars a year, all for something you do anyway.
You can redeem your cash through PayPal.
lifestyle, cell phones, 6at4, saving with 6abc, nydia han
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Wet to Wintry
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Obama mourns death of icon Nelson Mandela
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Missing mom, baby from Newark, Del. found
- Sinkhole opens up on Northern Liberties street
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school