Saving With 6abc
Saving with 6abc: Get paid to use your phone
August 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Consumer reporter Nydia Han has a way you can earn money for something we all do many times a day.
How many times a day do you swipe to unlock your phone? A lot, right?
Well now, you can earn money when you swipe. It's all thanks to the Locket app, which is free.
Here's how it works:
Download Locket and you'll get ads or offers on your lock screen. If you swipe to the left, you can open the ad or claim the deal. If you swipe to the right, you can unlock your phone. But either way you get paid one penny when you swipe!
Right now the max you can earn is 3-cents an hour. But for a limited time, you can also earn $1 for every friend that signs up.
Every penny counts and you could make hundreds of dollars a year, all for something you do anyway.
You can redeem your cash through PayPal.
lifestyle, cell phones, 6at4, saving with 6abc, nydia han
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday 14 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate 31 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
14 min ago