Saving With 6abc
Saving with 6abc: Brides Against Breast Cancer
September 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- A thousand designer and brand name wedding gowns will be available for sale at discounts from 25% to 85%
The sale is Friday, 9/6 & Saturday, 9/7 with proceeds from the sales going to support cancer patients and their families. Last year, $2 million went to families impacted by cancer.
The Le Meridien is located at 1421 Arch Street on Philadelphia and 1,000 wedding gowns will unveil for the Brides Against Breast Cancer Nationwide Tour of Gowns. Wedding gowns in all shapes, sizes (0 to 24) and colors will be available from designers, manufacturers, and bridal shops.
Brides Against Breast Cancer, a national non-profit organization makes it possible for future brides to purchase designer wedding gowns at dramatic savings with prices ranging from $99 to $4,000 with some gowns valued up to $8,000. The proceeds from these events go directly to provide support, education and hope for those impacted by cancer.
lifestyle, saving with 6abc
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex 41 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Police: Pedestrian struck and killed in Bordentown, N.J.
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
Saving with 6abc Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos