Saving With 6abc
Save at local spas during SpaWeek
October 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- At La Bella Vida Spa in Old City, a massage or a facial will usually cost you $90 each. A chemical peel will set you back $150.
Amber Cooper of LaBella Vida explains, "For spa week, we took a seasonal approach. We're offering a 60-minute cranberry detox massage and we're offering a 60-minute pumpkin glow facial. And my favorite, a chemical peel."
Cooper explains the concept behind the low prices her spa, and dozens of others in our area, are offering through October 20th. Services include mani-pedis, body wraps, haircuts and blow-drys and more.
"SpaWeek is a national event that promotes the wellness lifestyle by making spa services affordable for everybody," she says.
She adds that once people try the discounted services, they realize that treating yourself shouldn't be considered a luxury.
"Everyone needs to relax and feel good, feel healthy, it's just a good feeling from the inside out."
Many spas book up quickly for their special deals during SpaWeek. Click here to find participating locations and the deals they're offering. Then call the individual location to make your appointment.
lifestyle, money saving, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish