Saving With 6abc
Saving with 6abc: Holiday shopping strategy
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
November 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Bargain hunters, buckle up and get ready for some serious deals.
Black Friday is just about a week away and we're breaking down your best shopping strategy:
- If you want to avoid the crowds, Black Friday is the busiest shopping day of the year. (So is the last Saturday before Christmas) Shop online to grab deals if you can't handle the bustle.
- The busiest day to ship is Cyber Monday, December 2nd, according to FedEx.
- If you want a good deal, but you like some shopping space, Shopper Trak crunched the numbers and found that the least busy day will be Wednesday, December 4th. Other quiet days include December 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 11th. The keys are to shop early and shop mid-week.
- There won't be as many doorbusters as you will get on the weekends, but retailers are using discounts to lure people in this year...more than ever, because sales are said to be slow.
(Copyright ©2014 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
lifestyle, black friday, shopping, saving with 6abc
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight 8 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Saving with 6abc Links