Saving With 6abc
Saving with 6abc: Holiday shopping strategy
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
November 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Bargain hunters, buckle up and get ready for some serious deals.
Black Friday is just about a week away and we're breaking down your best shopping strategy:
- If you want to avoid the crowds, Black Friday is the busiest shopping day of the year. (So is the last Saturday before Christmas) Shop online to grab deals if you can't handle the bustle.
- The busiest day to ship is Cyber Monday, December 2nd, according to FedEx.
- If you want a good deal, but you like some shopping space, Shopper Trak crunched the numbers and found that the least busy day will be Wednesday, December 4th. Other quiet days include December 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 11th. The keys are to shop early and shop mid-week.
- There won't be as many doorbusters as you will get on the weekends, but retailers are using discounts to lure people in this year...more than ever, because sales are said to be slow.
(Copyright ©2014 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
lifestyle, black friday, shopping, saving with 6abc
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex
- Lots of sun, chilly today 12 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Police: Pedestrian struck and killed in Bordentown, N.J.
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
Saving with 6abc Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos