Saving With 6abc
Chips and queso for the price of the wind chill
Jan. 7, 2014 (WPVI) -- If you can't out of this cold and go to California, you can get a taste of California with food deal.
California Tortilla restaurants are offering chips and queso for a price equal to the wind chill.
If you make a purchase on Tuesday, January 7, 2014, they'll include an order of chips and queso for the cost of whatever the wind chill factor is as of 10 a.m. at the California Tortilla World Headquarters in Rockville, Maryland.
For example: If the wind chill factor is 5 degrees, they'll only charge you $.05 for the chips and queso. If the wind chill factor is negative 5 degrees, the chips and queso will be free and they'll pay you $.05.
To find a location near you, click here.
saving tip of the day, money saving, lifestyle, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Lockdown at high school in Bethlehem
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed 11 min ago
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden 39 min ago
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- DA: Montco man gave alcohol at 'Sweet 16' party 6 min ago
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli 12 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
Saving with 6abc Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos