Saving With 6abc
Extra 60% off at Last Call
Jan. 8, 2014 (WPVI) -- If you hav some holiday gift money left to spend and you love high-end designer fashion, Last Call (Neiman Marcus's outlet store) is having a sale you'll want to check out.
For two days only, they're taking an additional 60% off their already discounted prices on winter items including sweaters, wraps, coats, scarves and cashmere. This offer ends Jan. 9, 2014.
Some examples of the deals: a $100 cashmere sweater for $26, a $279 hooded faux-fur parka for $79.60 and a $268 Juicy Couture puffer coat for $139.
You can also take 50% off all clearance items. These offers are good online and in stores. Click here to check out the deals.
saving tip of the day, money saving, lifestyle, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run