Saving With 6abc
Free Philadelphia Orchestra concert for MLK Day
Jan. 9, 2014 (WPVI) -- Here's an opportunity to see the Philadelphia Orchestra perform for free.
The orchestra will be performing a Martin Luther King tribute concert at Girard College on Monday, January 20, 2014, at 1:30 p.m.
Tickets are free, but you have to reserve them, which you can do by clicking here. There's a limit of four tickets per person.
Audience members are asked to bring school supplies, which will be donated to local public school children in need..
saving tip of the day, money saving, lifestyle, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ