Saving With 6abc
Saving with 6abc: Designer gowns on a budget at David's Bridal
PHILADELPHIA - February 6, 2014 (WPVI) -- For brides on a budget, an exclusive sneak peak of a new designer line launching Thursday at David's Bridal.
Truly' by Zac Posen is a new collection by the famed designer.
The line includes bridal and special occasion gowns for prom and black tie events.
To start out, there are seven bridal gowns in the much buzzed about Spring collection, ranging in price from $850 to $1,350.
The collection is available in sizes 0 to 26.
"It is all about the red carpet structure in the fabric and all about the women's curves," said Rebecca Sarson, David's Bridal.
Five special occasion dresses are also available. Six more will be rolled out this April, with even more to come.
Special occasion dresses are priced at $195 and $225 and are available up to a size 14.
The collection also includes affordable jewelry and head pieces.
lifestyle, weddings, clothing savings, saving with 6abc
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend 58 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?