Saving With 6abc
These retailers make returns easy
February 24, 2014 (WPVI) -- A great deal isn't so great, if you get home and find out you can't use what you bought.
If you can't return an unwanted item, it can end up costing you money instead of saving it. That's why it helps to know which stores have the easiest return policies. Good Housekeeping has put together a list.
Costco, gives you a long window -- up to 90 days -- to return electronics. And they have no time limits on returning other items.
At CVS, you can return store-brand products for a full refund, even if they've been opened, as long as the receipt.
And they're even more lenient for cosmetic, where the same policy applies to even items that aren't CVS brand.
Kohl's return policy is as simple as it gets -- they'll take back any product, at any time, for any reason.
And Zappos, the online shoe retailer, even gives you free shipping if you have to send back shoes that don't fit.
lifestyle, money saving, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ