Philly man who served as lookout in killing pleads
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - December 29, 2009 -- A 34-year-old Philadelphia man has been sentenced to 20 to 40 years in prison for serving as the lookout for a home-invasion slaying of a businessman at his suburban home.
Robert Eatman pleaded guilty to third-degree murder Monday for his role in the death of 58-year-old Robert Chae, who was killed in January. Eatman also pleaded guilty in Montgomery County Court to robbery and conspiracy but was not immediately sentenced for those charges.
Eatman was one of seven people charged in the attack on Chae at his Montgomery Township home. He agreed to testify against his co-defendants as part of the plea agreement.
montgomery county, murder, plea, crime
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police