Philly man who served as lookout in killing pleads
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - December 29, 2009 -- A 34-year-old Philadelphia man has been sentenced to 20 to 40 years in prison for serving as the lookout for a home-invasion slaying of a businessman at his suburban home.
Robert Eatman pleaded guilty to third-degree murder Monday for his role in the death of 58-year-old Robert Chae, who was killed in January. Eatman also pleaded guilty in Montgomery County Court to robbery and conspiracy but was not immediately sentenced for those charges.
Eatman was one of seven people charged in the attack on Chae at his Montgomery Township home. He agreed to testify against his co-defendants as part of the plea agreement.
montgomery county, murder, plea, crime
- New sighting reported of missing student's car 29 min ago
- Mostly cloudy, humid today 24 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home invasion 20 min ago
- 51-year-old man shot and killed in Kensington
- Victim ID'd in Deptford Township arson 27 min ago
- Tornado-hit states brace for more bad storms 32 min ago
- 2 alarm apartment fire in Washington Township
- Tracking down criminals with family DNA testing
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Sea Lion Worried About Little Girl
- Mostly cloudy, humid today
24 min ago
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home...
20 min ago
- New sighting reported of missing student's...
29 min ago
- Tornado-hit states brace for more bad storms
32 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos