Del. man charged with embezzlement
MIDDLETOWN, Del. - February 2, 2010 (WPVI) -- Delaware State police have charged a man with embezzling nearly $80,000 from his employer.
Twenty-five-year-old Andrew Chambers of Middletown surrendered to troopers on Tuesday. He was released on $6,000 unsecured bond.
Authorities say in September, Chambers' employer, Mr. Mulch of Middletown, reported thefts from the business between 2007 and 2009.
Troopers say Chambers altered business records and wrote checks to himself.
delaware, embezzlement, crime
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet 49 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 54 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Cat attacks toddler, parents call 911 10 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
54 min ago
- Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
40 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos