Doc accused of rape to never practice in Del.
LEWES, Del. - February 19, 2010 (WPVI) -- A Delaware doctor accused of rape will never practice medicine in the state again.
56-year-old pediatrician Earl Bradley of Lewes faces 8 counts of rape with a victim who was less than 16 years of age at the time of the alleged assaults.
Today, a Board of Medical Practice accepted a consent agreement signed by Bradley to never practice medicine again.
Bradley was arrested on the charges in December.
delaware, sussex county, dr. earl bradley, crime
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Family of injured Harrah's racer sues casino 56 min ago
- Snow plow overturns on I-95 in Delaware 18 min ago
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words 28 min ago
- Obama announces sanctions against Russians 35 min ago
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep
- Video: Swan attacks elderly woman in Berks Co.
- Photos: Pictures from Phila. St. Patrick's Parade
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words
28 min ago