Three intruders steal TV in home invasion
PENNYPACK - March 6, 2010 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a home invasion that occurred late Friday night in the Pennypack section of the city.
Shortly after 11:00 p.m., three males forced their way into a home in the 9400 block of Ashton Road and demanded money from the resident.
When the intruders were given no money, they made off with a TV.
During the incident the resident pulled out a kitchen knife in an attempt to defend himself, however the knife broke causing an injury to the homeowner.
Police are searching for a burgundy vehicle seen leaving the scene with the three suspects inside.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, crime
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- Stray Shower, Patchy Fog Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tornadoes level homes in Oklahoma, hit other states
- 2 alarm apartment fire in Washington Township
- Tracking down criminals with family DNA testing
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- 2 FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 winners list
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos