Man shot by bike riding killer identified
KENSINGTON - April 6, 2010 (WPVI) -- Police have identified the man who was shot and killed by gunman who used a bicycle in the crime.
Around 12:15 a.m. police say 29-year-old Alberto Bague was shot to death at F and Thayer Streets in Philadelphia's Kensington section.
Witnesses tell police a man riding a bicycle approached Bague, fired at least one shot, and then pedaled away.
Bague was struck in the chest and pronounced dead at Temple University Hospital.
Police say the killer is still on the loose.
pennsylvania, philadelphia, shooting, homicide, crime
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Volleyball coach accused sex with student 20 min ago
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd 12 min ago
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates 59 min ago
- Temps Soar