Del. state troopers injured, 2 suspects shot
WOODSIDE, Del. - June 15, 2010 -- Delaware State police say two troopers were injured when two suspects rammed their police cruisers with their vehicle. The two suspects were then shot by troopers.
It happened Tuesday about 4 p.m. in Woodside in Kent County. The troopers were attempting to execute a search warrant.
The driver and the passenger in the suspects' vehicle were taken to Kent General Hospital with gunshot wounds to the face and arms. Police said their injuries were not life-threatening.
The two troopers were treated and released at Milford Memorial Hospital.
State police there were active arrest warrants for the two suspects.
delaware, kent county, police, crime
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ 12 min ago
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm 56 min ago
- Video: Widener U. students help stuck drivers
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands