Starbucks robbed by crooks with stun guns
BRYN MAWR, Pa. - June 18, 2010 (WPVI) -- Two crooks armed with stun guns held up a Starbucks on the Main Line Friday morning.
It happened at the store on Lancaster Avenue in Bryn Mawr just after 5:00 a.m.
Police say the crooks shocked workers with the stun guns, forced them to the ground, and made off with $800.
The suspects wore masks and gloves, according to investigators.
Anyone who may have information on the robbery is being asked to call Lower Merion Police.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, starbucks, robbery, crime
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?