Starbucks robbed by crooks with stun guns
BRYN MAWR, Pa. - June 18, 2010 (WPVI) -- Two crooks armed with stun guns held up a Starbucks on the Main Line Friday morning.
It happened at the store on Lancaster Avenue in Bryn Mawr just after 5:00 a.m.
Police say the crooks shocked workers with the stun guns, forced them to the ground, and made off with $800.
The suspects wore masks and gloves, according to investigators.
Anyone who may have information on the robbery is being asked to call Lower Merion Police.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, starbucks, robbery, crime
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport 19 min ago
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- After 6 days, Malaysian jet mystery still unsolved
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad