Two men and woman sought in Tioga shooting
TIOGA - September 17, 2010 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for three suspects in an afternoon shooting in the Tioga section of Philadelphia.
It happened around 2:30 p.m. in the 1500 block of Pike Street.
Police say the victim, a 58-year-old man, was shot during an attempted robbery outside an AutoZone store there.
He was shot twice in the stomach and was transported to Temple University Hospital in critical condition.
The suspects, two men and a woman, were last seen running northbound on Broad Street.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, tioga, shooting, crime
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police try to ID mystery hit-and-run victim 1 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila. 51 min ago
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run