Man shot in attempted robbery in Point Breeze
POINT BREEZE - October 13, 2010 (WPVI) -- A 25-year-old man was shot in the back of the head in what appears to be a robbery gone bad.
It happened just after 2:30 a.m. Wednesday in the 1900 block of Reed Street in the Point Breeze section of Philadephia.
The victim, who has not yet been identified, was taken to the hospital in critical condition.
The suspect fled the scene.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, point breeze, shooting, robbery, crime
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail 17 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Missing mom, baby from Newark, Del. found
- Sinkhole opens up on Northern Liberties street 36 min ago
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case 58 min ago
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's
- Tonight at 11: Are undercover stings...
29 min ago