Phila. officer shoots robbery suspect
WEST KENSINGTON - October 25, 2010 (WPVI) -- A robbery suspect is in stable condition after being shot in the hand during a chase Monday night..
The shooting happened alogn the 4800 block of North Palethorp Street in Philadelphia's West Kensington section just before 9 p.m.
Police say they intercepted the robbery suspect who fled and was shot in the hand by police. Medics rushed him to Temple University Hospital in stable condition.
Details about the initial robbery call were still being investigated.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, west kensington, robbery, police, police chase, shooting, crime
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 42 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos