Two more charged in attack on joggers in Del.
WILMIINGTON, Del. - October 26, 2010 (WPVI) -- Wilmington police have arrested two more teenage girls in the attack earlier this month on two joggers in Brandywine Park.
The girls, ages 13 and 15, were accompanied by their parents when they surrendered to authorities on Monday.
Three other teenage girls were charged in the incident last week.
The attacks took place on Oct. 11. A man was sprayed with a chemical on his arm. Five minutes later, youths sprayed a woman in the face and began to hit her about the head and shoulders. Some passers-by went to her aid. She was taken to Wilmington Hospital.
Information from: The News Journal of Wilmington, Del
delaware, wilmington, assault, john rawlins, crime
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 17 min ago
- Sunny and chilly 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and chilly
19 min ago