Phila. Airport baggage handlers arrested for theft
PHILADELPHIA INT'L AIRPORT - November 5, 2010 (WPVI) -- Four baggage handlers have been arrested for allegedly stealing from passengers' luggage at Philadelphia International Airport.
Arrested were Jermaine Clore, 37, of the 2800 block of N. Franklin Street in Philadelphia; Andre Cooper, 33, of the 200 block of Roberta Avenue in Philadelphia; Jason Marquis, 32, of the 100 block of Woodview Lane in Media, Pa.; and Victor Soler, 45, of the unit block of Providence Avenue in Doylestown, Pa.
The four were arrested on Thursday and were each charged with eight counts of theft and related offenses.
Police say they stole from luggage belonging to passengers of American Airlines.
All four were employed by American, police said.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, philadelphia international airport, theft, brian taff, crime
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?