Phila. Airport baggage handlers arrested for theft
PHILADELPHIA INT'L AIRPORT - November 5, 2010 (WPVI) -- Four baggage handlers have been arrested for allegedly stealing from passengers' luggage at Philadelphia International Airport.
Arrested were Jermaine Clore, 37, of the 2800 block of N. Franklin Street in Philadelphia; Andre Cooper, 33, of the 200 block of Roberta Avenue in Philadelphia; Jason Marquis, 32, of the 100 block of Woodview Lane in Media, Pa.; and Victor Soler, 45, of the unit block of Providence Avenue in Doylestown, Pa.
The four were arrested on Thursday and were each charged with eight counts of theft and related offenses.
Police say they stole from luggage belonging to passengers of American Airlines.
All four were employed by American, police said.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, philadelphia international airport, theft, brian taff, crime
- 1 death reported in East Harlem building explosion 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Screaming man attacks police station, cars 23 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station...
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- Carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase 57 min ago
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak...
39 min ago
- Family of 5 escapes house fire in New...
35 min ago