Police: Serial bandit behind bars
November 17, 2010 (WPVI) -- A suspected serial robber is behind bars and Lehigh Valley business owners are breathing a collective sigh of relief.
Authorities charged 31-year-old Philome Cesar with as many as 25 armed robberies. One in Quakertown, one in Whitehall Township, three in Upper Macungie, five in South Whitehall Township, six in Bethlehem, and eight in Allentown.
Officials say Cesar robbed dozens of businesses, including hotels and gas stations.
Cesar's bail has been set at $500,000.
pennsylvania, bucks county, lehigh county, allentown, quakertown, robbery, crime
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police