4th attack may be linked to 'Kensington Strangler'
KENSINGTON - November 19, 2010 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police say they've learned of another attack that may be linked to the so-called 'Kensington Strangler.'
The woman was assaulted in late October in the same area that three other attacks have been carried out - in the Kensington section of the city - resulting in two deaths.
This victim was choked, police said, but survived. They do not believe she was sexually assaulted.
Police say her description of the attacker matches that of the man wanted for questioning in this case. Earlier this week, they released a composite sketch in hopes that someone can identify him.
The information came from a victim who was choked and possibly sexually assaulted in early October, police said.
The man is described as either black or Hispanic in his late 20's or early 30's. He is between 5'8" and 6'0" tall. He has a medium complexion and low cut hair.
Anyone with information is asked to call Philadelphia Police at 215-686-3334 or simply dial 911.
The same man is being sought in the deaths of two women.
Nicole Piacentini, 35, of Port Richmond was the most recent victim. Her body was found Saturday afternoon behind and abandoned building in the 1900 block of East Cumberland Street. Police say her body was partially clothed.
Back on November 3rd, the body of 21-year-old Elaine Goldberg was found in a lot less than a mile away in the 2800 block of Ruth Street. Her body was also partially clothed.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, kensington, homicide, kensington strangler, crime
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives
- Snow is turning the ground white again! 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- March Madness: Villanova, St. Joe's, UDel all in
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Snow is turning the ground white again!
1 min ago