4th attack may be linked to 'Kensington Strangler'
KENSINGTON - November 19, 2010 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police say they've learned of another attack that may be linked to the so-called 'Kensington Strangler.'
The woman was assaulted in late October in the same area that three other attacks have been carried out - in the Kensington section of the city - resulting in two deaths.
This victim was choked, police said, but survived. They do not believe she was sexually assaulted.
Police say her description of the attacker matches that of the man wanted for questioning in this case. Earlier this week, they released a composite sketch in hopes that someone can identify him.
The information came from a victim who was choked and possibly sexually assaulted in early October, police said.
The man is described as either black or Hispanic in his late 20's or early 30's. He is between 5'8" and 6'0" tall. He has a medium complexion and low cut hair.
Anyone with information is asked to call Philadelphia Police at 215-686-3334 or simply dial 911.
The same man is being sought in the deaths of two women.
Nicole Piacentini, 35, of Port Richmond was the most recent victim. Her body was found Saturday afternoon behind and abandoned building in the 1900 block of East Cumberland Street. Police say her body was partially clothed.
Back on November 3rd, the body of 21-year-old Elaine Goldberg was found in a lot less than a mile away in the 2800 block of Ruth Street. Her body was also partially clothed.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, kensington, homicide, kensington strangler, crime
- More Snow on the Way 42 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings 39 min ago
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack 53 min ago
- Arrest in S. Phila. Christmas decoration theft 43 min ago
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay
- Man who bought guns for teen sentenced 51 min ago
- 2 kids, 3 others injured in school bus crash
- US Airways, American merger complete 54 min ago
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition 58 min ago
- AAA: Prepare your car for winter driving now!
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
- More Snow on the Way
42 min ago
- Woman finds, returns envelope full of cash
41 min ago
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
53 min ago
- Arrest in S. Phila. Christmas decoration...
43 min ago