2 reports of groping in Spring Garden
SPRING GARDEN - December 2, 2010 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating two groping incidents in Spring Garden that occurred less than a half hour of each other in a one block area.
The first occurred at 16th and Spring Garden streets.
Police say a man groped a woman as she was getting into a taxi.
The suspect fled and within minutes another woman reported being groped at 15th and Green streets, which is about a block from the first incident.
Both victims describe their attacker as wearing dark clothing including a scarf over his face, and a fur-collared jacket.
Police say both incidents appear to be related.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, spring garden, assault, crime
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ 4 min ago
- Winter's Last Blast 9 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles 1 min ago
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
- Video: Car spins out on I-95 in South Phila.
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- Winter's Last Blast
9 min ago