2 reports of groping in Spring Garden
SPRING GARDEN - December 2, 2010 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating two groping incidents in Spring Garden that occurred less than a half hour of each other in a one block area.
The first occurred at 16th and Spring Garden streets.
Police say a man groped a woman as she was getting into a taxi.
The suspect fled and within minutes another woman reported being groped at 15th and Green streets, which is about a block from the first incident.
Both victims describe their attacker as wearing dark clothing including a scarf over his face, and a fur-collared jacket.
Police say both incidents appear to be related.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, spring garden, assault, crime
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series 13 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose