5 arrested in Bucks Co. prostitution bust
BENSALEM, Pa. - December 3, 2010 (WPVI) -- Five women have been arrested after a prostitution bust at three massage parlors in Bucks County.
The Bensalem Township Police say they conducted a two day investigation on Wednesday and Thursday.
During the investigation, undercover officers went into the Tokyo Sun Spot at 3133 Lincoln Highway, the MV Spa at 1316 Street Road and the Star Day Spa at 2278 Street Road.
While inside those massage parlors, the undercover officers say they were offered various sex acts in exchange for money.
Arrested on Wednesday were Soon Kim, 46, of New York and Sun cha Broome, 52, of California. Both were working at Tokyo Sun Spot, police said.
On Thursday, Jung Lee, 45, of South Korea was arrested. She allegedly worked at MV Spa.
Also arrested on Thursday were Chong Footman, 45, of South Korea and Ok Hui Alford, 58, also of South Korea. Police say they worked at the Star Day Spa.
All five were arrested and charged with prostitution-related offenses.
pennsylvania, bucks county, prostitution, crime
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos