Easton man charged with infant daughter's murder
EASTON, Pa. - December 21, 2010 (WPVI) -- An Easton man has been charged with murdering his infant daughter.
21-year-old Joseph Antonio Urquia allegedly admitted to police that he punched his 11-week-old baby girl in the face twice because she "wouldn't shut up."
Urqia took the child to the hospital after it happened on Sunday.
The baby girl died Tuesday.
Her mother wasn't home at the time of the incident.
pennsylvania, easton, northampton county, homicide, crime
- Charges dropped against fmr. Montco GOP leader
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family of injured Harrah's racer sues casino
- Suspect sought in NE Phila. Wawa robbery
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Greyhound passengers stranded for hours in Del.
- Officer-involved accident in Ewing Township 47 min ago
- Snow plow overturns on I-95 in Delaware 28 min ago
- New uncertainty about missing Malaysian plane 42 min ago
- Obama announces sanctions against Russians
- Mick Jagger's girlfriend found dead in NYC
- Photos: Pictures from Phila. St. Patrick's Parade