Easton man charged with infant daughter's murder
EASTON, Pa. - December 21, 2010 (WPVI) -- An Easton man has been charged with murdering his infant daughter.
21-year-old Joseph Antonio Urquia allegedly admitted to police that he punched his 11-week-old baby girl in the face twice because she "wouldn't shut up."
Urqia took the child to the hospital after it happened on Sunday.
The baby girl died Tuesday.
Her mother wasn't home at the time of the incident.
pennsylvania, easton, northampton county, homicide, crime
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 49 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep 59 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown
- Mom to surrender after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Man with samurai sword arrested at New Jersey deli
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
49 min ago
- Art of Aging: Retirement opportunities
46 min ago