Pa. doc admits inappropriately touching patients
LANCASTER, Pa. - December 22, 2010 -- A southeastern Pennsylvania doctor could face jail time after pleading guilty to sexually assaulting two female patients during exams.
Dr. Peter Fabulian pleaded guilty last week to indecent assault charges in Chester County Court for groping two patients and making inappropriate comments during their visits to his office in Kennett Square.
Prosecutors say other women have come forward with similar complaints. Assistant District Attorney Andrea Cardamone says those women will be allowed to speak at Fabulian's sentencing but her office will not pursue further charges.
Authorities say Fabulian touched one patient, then kissed and licked her skin. A second woman said Fabulian put her hand on his groin.
Fabulian's medical license was temporarily suspended following his arrest in June.
Information from: Daily Local News, http://www.dailylocal.com
sex assault, sex offenders, lancaster county, pennsylvania, crime
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases