One killed, another wounded in Tioga shooting
TIOGA - January 15, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police say a deadly shootout began outside a bar and ended near a church in Philadelphia.
Investigators tell Action News that around 2:00 a.m. Saturday, gunfire erupted in the parking lot of the Eagle Bar, along the 3600 block of Germantown Avenue in Tioga.
The bullets stopped flying around the corner, outside East Bethel Baptist Church, on the 3700 block of Park Avenue.
A 24-year-old male was found shot twice in the chest. A 20-year-old man was found shot once in the chest.
The 24-year-old was pronounced dead at Temple University Hospital. The 20-year-old is listed in critical condition at Temple.
Police have not reported any arrests.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, tioga, shooting, crime
- Boy killed in Chester accident ID'd
- Unsettled to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Woman pulled from Phila. collapse loses both legs
- Committee sets hearings on demolitions in Phila.
- Video: Dash cam view of Lindenwold school bus crash
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Monday's storms
- Multi-alarm fire at titanium plant in Berks
- Girl, 4, dies after crash that killed father
- Burlington taxi driver death ruled homicide, victim ID'd
- Photos: 7 arrests in Phila. prostitution cases
- Automatic renewal contracts
- Tracy ties it in 9th, but Phils win in bottom half