One killed, another wounded in Tioga shooting
TIOGA - January 15, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police say a deadly shootout began outside a bar and ended near a church in Philadelphia.
Investigators tell Action News that around 2:00 a.m. Saturday, gunfire erupted in the parking lot of the Eagle Bar, along the 3600 block of Germantown Avenue in Tioga.
The bullets stopped flying around the corner, outside East Bethel Baptist Church, on the 3700 block of Park Avenue.
A 24-year-old male was found shot twice in the chest. A 20-year-old man was found shot once in the chest.
The 24-year-old was pronounced dead at Temple University Hospital. The 20-year-old is listed in critical condition at Temple.
Police have not reported any arrests.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, tioga, shooting, crime
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Finally, a nice weekend! 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Finally, a nice weekend!
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos