One killed, another wounded in Tioga shooting
TIOGA - January 15, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police say a deadly shootout began outside a bar and ended near a church in Philadelphia.
Investigators tell Action News that around 2:00 a.m. Saturday, gunfire erupted in the parking lot of the Eagle Bar, along the 3600 block of Germantown Avenue in Tioga.
The bullets stopped flying around the corner, outside East Bethel Baptist Church, on the 3700 block of Park Avenue.
A 24-year-old male was found shot twice in the chest. A 20-year-old man was found shot once in the chest.
The 24-year-old was pronounced dead at Temple University Hospital. The 20-year-old is listed in critical condition at Temple.
Police have not reported any arrests.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, tioga, shooting, crime
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police