1 dead, 2 injured in shooting outside bar
NICETOWN-TIOGA - January 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are trying to determine what sparked a shooting outside of a bar in the city's Nicetown-Tioga section that injured three males, one of them fatally.
Police tell Action News that gunfire rang out shortly after 2:00 a.m. after an argument outside of Rose's Lounge on the 1600 block of West Hunting Park Avenue.
A 22-year-old male was shot once in the head and transported to Temple University Hospital where he was later pronounced dead.
Two other victims, both 22-year-old males, were also transported to Temple Hospital for gunshot wounds. Both are in stable condition.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, tioga, shooting, crime
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run