1 dead, 2 injured in shooting outside bar
NICETOWN-TIOGA - January 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are trying to determine what sparked a shooting outside of a bar in the city's Nicetown-Tioga section that injured three males, one of them fatally.
Police tell Action News that gunfire rang out shortly after 2:00 a.m. after an argument outside of Rose's Lounge on the 1600 block of West Hunting Park Avenue.
A 22-year-old male was shot once in the head and transported to Temple University Hospital where he was later pronounced dead.
Two other victims, both 22-year-old males, were also transported to Temple Hospital for gunshot wounds. Both are in stable condition.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, tioga, shooting, crime
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard 44 min ago
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry 43 min ago