Six Wilmington businesses hit with graffiti
WILMINGTON, Del. - February 2, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for whoever vandalized at least six Wilmington businesses.
Graffiti was discovered Wednesday in the area of 3rd Street and Greenhill Avenue along with Web and Hawley streets.
Among the businesses defaced are Catholic Charities and Mohawk Tile and Marble.
One business owner tells Action News the damage was done sometime overnight.
There is no estimate yet on the cost of the damage.
delaware, wilmington, graffiti, vandalism, crime
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 12 min ago
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ