Police chase ends in crash, man hurt
OVERBROOK - February 5, 2011 (WPVI) -- A police chase that started in Delaware County came to a violent end in Philadelphia.
A jeep crashed into a pole and flipped over at Lansdowne Avenue near Haverford Avenue in Overbrook, around three o'clock Saturday morning.
The man driving the jeep was critically injured, and rushed to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Philadelphia Police tell Action News that Delaware County police attempted to stop the Jeep in Haverford and Upper Darby.
Police have not said why the driver was wanted.
pennsylvania, haverford township, overbrook, police chase, crime
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- A Nice Stretch 28 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case 14 min ago
- Computer outage delays travelers at Phila. Airport 19 min ago
- Father, son 'pimps' acquitted after prostitutes testify 48 min ago
- Wilmington boy reported missing found safe
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect 22 min ago
- Friends mourn NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Public hearing underway on city demo procedures 26 min ago
- Death investigation leads police to home of Patriots TE
- FBI hunt for ex-Teamster boss Hoffa's remains ends 8 min ago
- Rollings Stones review: How old is too old? 58 min ago
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot...
22 min ago
- Car carrier crashes into bridge in...
23 min ago