Police re-release video of shotgun robbery at Hunting Park bar
HUNTING PARK - May 17, 2011 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are re-releasing surveillance footage of a robbery from earlier this year in the hopes that someone out there can identify the man who robbed a Hunting Park bar armed with a shotgun.
The robbery happened shortly after 10:30 p.m. on Sunday, February 13th at the Middle Brook Bar, located at 601 West Bristol Street.
Investigators say the robber walked behind the bar, pulled out a shotgun and pointed it at the bartender's face.
The suspect told the bartender to open the cash register. The video then shows the man taking about $250 and a cellphone. He then fled out the back door.
There were two other people in the bar at the time of the robbery. No one was hurt.
The suspect is described as a black man, about 20 to 30 years old, standing 5'10?, wearing a black hat, black gloves, blue jeans and a brown "Hollister California" hoodie.
Anyone who recognizes the suspect is asked to contact East Detectives at 215-686-TIPS (8477) or text a tip to PPD TIP or 773847.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, hunting park, robbery, crime
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos