NJ man, women accused of producing child porn
BRIDGETON, N.J. (AP) - February 25, 2011 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a New Jersey man manipulated two women to record or photograph sex acts involving children.
Gary Cramer of Bridgeton and the women are each charged with aggravated sexual assault and child endangerment. The women's names have not been released to protect the children.
Authorities allege Cramer solicited a 20-year-old woman from Winslow Township to photograph an 8-year-old girl perform oral sex on a 13-year-old boy.
The 26-year-old also is accused of getting a 24-year-old Woodbine woman to videotape herself performing oral sex on her 5-month-old son.
Cramer and the Winslow woman are each held on $200,000 bail. The Woodbine woman is held on $300,000.
It's not clear if the suspects have retained lawyers.
new jersey, cumberland county, children, child sex assault, pornography, crime
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- 2 suspects wanted in home invasion in Dover
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish