NJ man, women accused of producing child porn
BRIDGETON, N.J. (AP) - February 25, 2011 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a New Jersey man manipulated two women to record or photograph sex acts involving children.
Gary Cramer of Bridgeton and the women are each charged with aggravated sexual assault and child endangerment. The women's names have not been released to protect the children.
Authorities allege Cramer solicited a 20-year-old woman from Winslow Township to photograph an 8-year-old girl perform oral sex on a 13-year-old boy.
The 26-year-old also is accused of getting a 24-year-old Woodbine woman to videotape herself performing oral sex on her 5-month-old son.
Cramer and the Winslow woman are each held on $200,000 bail. The Woodbine woman is held on $300,000.
It's not clear if the suspects have retained lawyers.
new jersey, cumberland county, children, child sex assault, pornography, crime
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives 59 min ago
- Snow will turn the ground white again! 50 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator 35 min ago
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- March Madness: Villanova, St. Joe's, UDel all in 31 min ago
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
50 min ago
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight...
35 min ago