NJ man, women accused of producing child porn
BRIDGETON, N.J. (AP) - February 25, 2011 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a New Jersey man manipulated two women to record or photograph sex acts involving children.
Gary Cramer of Bridgeton and the women are each charged with aggravated sexual assault and child endangerment. The women's names have not been released to protect the children.
Authorities allege Cramer solicited a 20-year-old woman from Winslow Township to photograph an 8-year-old girl perform oral sex on a 13-year-old boy.
The 26-year-old also is accused of getting a 24-year-old Woodbine woman to videotape herself performing oral sex on her 5-month-old son.
Cramer and the Winslow woman are each held on $200,000 bail. The Woodbine woman is held on $300,000.
It's not clear if the suspects have retained lawyers.
new jersey, cumberland county, children, child sex assault, pornography, crime
- 3 children rescued from Southwest Phila. house fire 26 min ago
- Windy And Cool 29 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- Fire forces evacuation of N. Phila. high-rise apt.
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Cold start to 1st summer after Sandy at Jersey Shore 42 min ago
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing
- No quick fix for downed bridge on holiday weekend
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Actor Tyler Perry donates $100K to Ohio schools 53 min ago
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- 3 children rescued from Southwest Phila....
26 min ago
- Windy And Cool
29 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos