Del. man accused of stalking ex-co-worker
CLAYMONT, Del. - February 25, 2011 (WPVI) -- A Claymont man is accused of stalking a former co-worker.
New Castle County police say 31-year-old Anthony Nastatos was arrested this week and charged with stalking and violating a no-contact order.
Police say the 24-year-old victim reported Tuesday evening that Nastatos has been contacting her in person, via e-mail and on a social networking site over the past three months.
Police say he sent the woman more than 20 e-mails even after being ordered by a court to leave her alone.
Nastatos was arrested at his home without incident and is being held on roughly $23,000 bond.
delaware, new castle county, stalking, crime
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 7 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
7 min ago